Sunday, September 12, 2010

Outings + Gathering

Holidays time means my outings and gathering time with my beloved friends~
Yoohoo~!

7 Sept 2010 (Tuesday)
~Kay pau~Jacks (Jeng Cheng)~Fiona~Cha Yee~Laoda~Momo~Me~
*At Dagan while waiting Chayee they all...
*Wicthery Ider - Lateh + Chit chat...
Momo was so quiet...Must talk more, k?
*Sing K...
Kay Pau keep makes us laugh his pitch and voice...
Jacks, you can sing well...But, you dont want to sing...
Fiona and MinMin's voice are nice too...
But, seems like didnt hear Laoda singing... Haha...
10 Sept 2010 (Friday)
Kay Pau~Jo~Jacks~Fiona~MinMin~Ju~Me
Kay Pau had his 'breakfast' at 12pm...==
After that, watch movie...
That Ms.Indian asked, "Semua 18 ke atas ke?"
All of us burst into laughter...
That question refer to Fiona Ng...Haha...XD
*Resident Evil*
A nice movie, but a bit bloody and made me shocked a few times...
Bought a handbag for myself...=)
Going to bring back to uni...
PS : What a pity Chayee and Laoda cant join us...
PS 2 : Chayee went to Melaka and waited for the zoo to open...haha...XD
Nice day with nice people~
11 Sept 2010 (Saturday)
Had Taekwondo training by Jo...
Not so exhausted as I expected...
But, still learn some new techniques...
Girls~ remember to eat something before training ya~
Treat Jo eat as I promised...
12 Sept 2010 (Sunday)
Had gathering with Danny, Alvin and Jason...
A bit quiet at Moxi...
Not like me at all...
A bit emo...
After all, this was a nice gathering...
Danny suprised everyone with his singing...
Bravo, Danny~!
Our nice gathering activity will be Cheong K...
Looking forward to it...
Seems like love to sing now~
I will be better... I promise that...
A new me will be born in a short time~ Hopefully~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment